Thursday, February 5, 2009

LOVE is DIVINE...



We live to die,and want to meet u in the sky.
As love is like a wind, and you can only feel it when ur up so high.

Its a passion that beats in the heart,
Even when you are living MILES apart.
And you dont need a phone to tell you are close,
As when thought the other person will be next to propose.

You cannot just call it a PASSION,
Nor a TATTOO of you on the arm is just a FASHION,
Its now the truth which I want others to see,
As you are and will be the only one for me.

Be mine this VALENTINE, to make u forever mine,
And now is the time to drive you out, till u are mine for the life time.

Wish to be close to you forever till u believe m urs,
Even though in reality I dont know which one is you for the group pic of urs.
As I may sound a bit fishy this time,
but its not the looks which can flatter me every time.

You need to have a heart of gold to impress me,
And its the only thing I wish to god for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment