Saturday, August 7, 2010

I LOVE YOU........ "My GIRL"





Where am I, What should I write,
Okay, let me laugh as I recite,
I guess this is how it happens…

In the absence u can see it,
In its presence you can feel it,
And when with her you know she is it..
Perhaps the only one you know,
Who will love you more than you sow..

I close my eyes to realize if its true,
Want to cry, to find am I into you??
A drop falls and rolls down the eye,
Happiness or love, I guess both are reluctant to express themselves,
And yess I am also shy..

I know there is one up in that world who is happy,
From me or from you, thank you GOD for everything new.
Word are few, and I guess it happens like this,
Best pen, best song, best ambience still can’t write my miss,
And I know is all because of you thy bliss.

Everything happens for good,
And Every time it has happened for the best.
Now I can say with faith, hope and trust,
There is always a one in this world who will say,,
“Can I take you out from the crust ??”

I guess or now I know,
I LOVE YOU, that’s for sure…

No comments:

Post a Comment