Thursday, November 29, 2012

Its the "LOVE"..I want for you...."MY ONE"..



My teeth are always found stuck..in my lips..
And you complain..I never smile..so forget about the kiss..
Its obvious ..I was trying to be a fool..and make you one..
Ended up having nothing..except standing alone basking in the sun..

Seeing you made me think again..
Should I go back and say you the truth...Even if its the pain..
Actually its too hard for me to figure out..
I choke myself...every time I try to come out from the clouds.

Did it actually rain..to hide myself in it..
What difference does it make..I mean now..even if I move a bit.
I am Still standing there..waiting for your promise to come true..
Don't know why..But its love for my one..and that is what I am looking in you...

No comments:

Post a Comment