Sunday, December 9, 2012

That Feeling never goes away..



Will I be able to relax and to make it free..
My mind that has been in clutters blaming the destiny..
For the dreams unseen and I am still wearing blue apart from green..
As its the color you liked..and it was actually before we met in a flight..

How could I forget that hour spent with you..
Still calculating as it was too less ...yes its true that some thing is due..
What ever be the case and the view..
Its too difficult to let you go from my virtue..

I am actually amazed how the things change..
Can't find you there were you actually promised to meet me for the train..
Some how its difficult to keep you away from my thoughts..
Its the LOVE that we had..and its was just a request to give it another shot..

No comments:

Post a Comment