Friday, April 24, 2009

Am I WRONG!!!




Am I wrong, was not able to see your eyes,
And now you are gone.
The words that I wanted to speak,
were only for you, and i still repeat.
Just want you here one in for all,
need you again, and i don't want to fall.

Was not wrong anytime with you,
never ever lied, and that's true.
I try everyday to stop time,
For a wish to have spoken the lines.

Was it some thing else that made us depart,
And we continue to live far apart,
Are we happy now as we were,
Have no reason to console me either.

Neither I was wrong nor were you,
fate made us apart, and that's true.
The memories still live in me,
and i feel you inside.
Was not just a heart, that you stole from my side.

Was it fate or destiny,
Some one needed you badly, more than me......

No comments:

Post a Comment