Sunday, April 19, 2009

New BEGINNING....



Have got something to say about,
That could be a start of a new beginning,
to give a new meaning to my life,
And yes, I was waiting for this moment through out my life.

Tried really hard, to find the path,
Hope never to give up till I have had my last,
and as some one was watching by,
Gave me his hand, to hold on...

Was like an angel to me, to give me the sunshine,
That I always wanted to see.
I can now see the clear sky,
darkness have now disappeared,
and yes its true I am still shy to open my eye..

Is it a happy ending to my life,
or is the beginning that I have always wanted to define,
let the time say this for me,
Till then, I always pray for the wishes of almighty...

1 comment:

  1. Nice one....must say.. you are mantaining the blog quite well...smple straight...!!

    Bimal

    ReplyDelete