Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updating my STATUS on BLOGSPOT and not FACEBOOK..just kidding.but NERVOUS MOMENTS captured from the bottom of my heart...





So close….so close, sometimes becomes difficult for me to breathe, forget about sleeping.. Not able to take you out from my mind, and each and every time fear of loosing you at any point of time. To me it’s the air I breathe with, world where I live in..Seem’s kinda old fashioned and shit at times..Best words that it can be described is “Killing me SOFTLY”..Negative thoughts just started pouring, don’t know from where. That’s when decided to write this. As no one was there up close with me to understand it.

Can be called a LONELY man..and this blog at times has proven to be my best friend. As I can easily explain the so called my “PLIGHT” of me in it..Some times I think that do I need to be under going some sort of conflicts (Mental one) to be able to write about this….and as Mr Panjaj Udas has said in his song “ JAANAM AAIHISTA KEEJIYEA BAATEIN………….SAANS KA SHOOR BHI NA SUN PAYE NA SUN PAYE”…….Aur AAHISTA KEEJIYEA BAATEIN”……

So how do I know that you are near mee…I just close my eyes and can see you holding my hand..Simple as that…Heart has become calm like a sea, as if no other wish ever existed in this world. And it seems I cannot ask for anything more from this world…my words will not end and I can keep on writing about it, but words are few so just wanted to save it for the other best moments to happen….As they always say that let it grow on you, and now I am beginning to experience so called LOVE for “MY GIRL”….

No comments:

Post a Comment