Saturday, August 14, 2010

Was 15th Day ANNIVESARY....





Sometime I laugh, and rest of the times I cry..And its true I am, me, myself to be blamed for my so called "THIS SITUATION"..Each and every time I try or else some how try to relate, compromise, but actually try to convince my self. That I am in a Goody GOODY situation. And now its the end of every thing, rest will ultimately be good. Too much DESPO for "IT TO HAPPEN"..Allowing time and again people to walk away with a victorious snap saying " CONQUERED AND DUMPED", That too without any fuss..Was like a piece of cake, and they also would have never thought it to be too simple.." AAP NAHI SAMJHE" , "MAINE TOH PEHLE BOLA THA" , "KOI AUR HOGA APKE LIYEA"...Kya baat hain....Phir FUDU KHICH GAYA...

First RELIANCE ka phone and now TATA ka..Wonder what's next..and haann..the person finally says " MESSAGES DELETE KAR DO (2 days before this - Just wonder if every thing was pre planned, what ever), PHOTO UDA DO, DELETE THE RECORDING OR SAVED CONVERSATION's" agar kee ho bina bataye....Dump the old stuff and start a fresh..Gusaa, some times I think ke...........................................





Was waiting for this thing to happen,
But not that much soon,
Now the sequence has changed from "MY MOON" to "FORGET ME SOON"

I guess the planning started from a day or two before,
Now I know, why old messaged were requested to be deleted,
And the picture asked to be trashed,
I guess or I know "I WAS BEING MAD"

There is no so called "TRUTH IN IT".
As every time you know to share it,
To others its the same as BULL SHIT..
Continue to say and make the other person feel you are unaware,
but may I ask, Do I look like your MARE..

I still like to be with you,
But you need GUTS to confront the TRUTH.
Let it prevail, if you want the other person to understand,
As now the words alone won't say or mean "IT WAS NOT PLANNED"




Fudu haain, Budhu hain seedhe hain,
But don't know ke is mein RULES heee toh nahi hain..So every TRUTH is a LIE, Every promise to be BROKEN....So keep guessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment