Thursday, February 2, 2012

Last MAN standing...."Invisible one"...



Hello my blog.How are you??..been 4 years since we met.I am sorry I forgot your birthday. Up with you, I feel up close and personal. As if I see, feel and live with the "one".Oh don't be shy. You do not know the one??..I mean the "ONE"..Still not able to get it..How boring and ugly. OK, I tell you "SHE" is the one with whom I always wanted to be. I am sorry I am late, and I missed you more.But how come I was able to resist thinking about you. Frankly speaking I couldn't. You are inside the words I speak the font I use the style I write, The way I talk, the moments I live, the stories I share, the way I love, the truth I say, the purity I relate....could go on.Best things in life come the hard way.So always expect the unexpected.You never know when you can become lucky.Give it your best shot when you have one last chance, till then train,train and train hard.Patience and persistence gets you there.At least when you die your know that your eyes were closed and your heart was free.Thank you GOD for what you have given me, and more importantly for what I have not got. As without it I could not have understood what loss is, perhaps one of the best one to have sense of maturity and level of understanding.

Close your eyes and let the dreams take you away, to my world. Simple and only simple.The way I am, the way you are.and the best way we could be.




Was taken aback, when I received your call just like that,
Could not understand what to do,and some how said hello,
A sigh of relief was tough to find, hold be before I turn blind.
Never believed It would be true, trust me the reason is only you.

I am sorry to have confronted you,
But it was simple and could not resist seeing you.
Its the only way I have got,
to be closer to you than I thought.

I apologize to you for the mental agony it caused,
Speaking more could have ruined the moment and I have paused,
Have had moment of happiness of tears,
I guess I waited too long for 9 years.

The story could have and easily turned around,
Guess its the destiny,respect or faith what every it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment