Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Respect.....Love......Happiness.... Are out of this world..


Some of the memories were revived while interacting with a friend..a friend whom i always wanted to be my ''great friend''..I guess the expectations were too loud..Happy for the two of them. I wish, I hope and I pray for all of you, & u should get everything u want with his say..I do not want somebody to write a blog..I do not want somebody still finding words for the loss you got..I do not want somebody to be anybody..and it was somebody the only buddy who went off this tree..how come every one turn ''pitch black'' the next moment...I wish to see how it feels to recieve a birthday gift..i wish to know how it feels to recieve a valentine card..I wish to know how it feels to ride a bike with u..I wish to know how it feels to get drenched in rain...I wish know how it feels to hold hands...I wish how it feels to be with you..I wish what I mean when I am with you...But truly speaking I am myself responsible for mycondition and guilt..a booring asshole, who means nothing more than a freak head to this world..tried to explain, but In vain..Hope one day you will come to know words are just a mean to say..I miss u each day i grow old.

I cried for you, but wanted to be with you,
I lied for you, as someday to be with you.
I died for you, when you left me for the truth.
I live for you, as this is how i could be with you.

I write for you, as for every word i means its you,
I dived for you, in an ocean to be with you,
I walk for you, as some day to find you,
I laugh for you, as each day I kill myself why I left you...

No comments:

Post a Comment