Thursday, December 20, 2012

Reason is you......My "ONE"...



Why I am happy even though you are not with me..
Reason is you..and I still believe in my destiny..
Perhaps some day will come..when you will ask me to come close..
Oh my God..stop me..from dreaming about it...actually you in that pose..

No matter what other's say and you think..
Its me always in you..what ever you may wear..be it your favorite pink..
Please don't go deep why it happened...just a request please revive it..
As you also know that..me and you completely fit..

Loving and being with the one is like nothing more you can actually ask for..
May be I was too fast ..to be behind you asking for more..
Call it to be selfish of me..its true perhaps
There could not be anyone like you..and I some how now can't stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment