Sunday, December 16, 2012

Set Me free..



One of the best inferences that I can take from the life off lately,
Are also one of the most painful one's that have touched me..
To the core....but I still believe in you one my one.
Don't doubt my hesitation ..as I have every thing prepared and not just merely for fun..

Have been doubt full of my past
Just could not gather the will to wake you up again at last..
I found myself wander places searching for my one..
Believe me ..I have always said..we had some thing special..and is better than none..

Will you be able to come back and should I be prepared.
As I am not hopping against time to ask me..Don't you dare..
Forever it has been to love my one..more than any thing else..
Want you come close to me..just by looking at me..even before I tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment