Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank you...my "ONE"....



I smile all the day thinking of you..
As some one some where breaths the air of your name....and cherishes you view..
Some time he feels he has gone crazy...
But the picture is some what much more clear...as before it was all hazy..

You wish to pray for her all the while..you move ahead..
Hoping  for a miracle some how...and waiting to listen to the magical word "YES"..
She has actually given a new dimension to the words and lines.
Her simplicity is the beauty ....which so far has been hidden behind time..

Off late..I can't keep her out of my head...
Communication is to strong..as every time a red light is blinking above my cell..
Its kinda made me happy and self content..
To be true its all because of her..and lucky I found her in this so called bent..

What ever may be the reason..
She is the one..who is my love for all the season's
I cannot put this day to some day any more,
As the day is today..So trust me...As for all the other day's  I might have sounded like a bore...

No comments:

Post a Comment