Sunday, March 3, 2013

Patience called "Life"...



Patience called my life to slow down a bit,
Change the mind...while living in the thought...of coming out from the so called shit..
In which, I am stuck for so long...
Not able to define the state with a so old song..

You end up discussing and parting away with the one..
Living in a so called dream of moving away without saying its done..
Being there and moving away from the past is the obvious choice..
I loved blue...even though your choice was always turquoise..

Moving away and saying those lines were actually intuitive..
Even though..we ended up mostly disagreeing ..not completing the task as a unit..
Most of the time I might have contradicted and forced my opinion..
I some time regret it..not being able to listen to you..living in oblivion..

To be true..I felt some how..I have come back..
For what actually I as looking for..coming back on the track..
Done every thing that could be done to be with you..
Perhaps its time to leave it to God..hope he gives his consent to continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment