Monday, March 11, 2013

Started with a "HOPE" for my one :)



Will I be able to forget the need ...of having some one..
Guess what..am I expecting too much..and is it life making my fun ?
For the unasked questions and so called obvious answers..
Never really like them.... and just running behind my past..that's it..

Obvious reason is to stay..a float..
Never really know..am I the sea or..simply travelling in some body's else boat...
Most of the time ..I believe I am made a scrape goat...
Its true..as it some time...the silly thoughts inside..made me look worse..

I tried to get the feeling out of me...but failed miserably..
As all the stories relate to you...even in red..I wonder why I still like blue..
It was all much very obvious to predict my end..
May be its the past that has haunted me..at the corner of that bend..

What ever..I try to write and explain...
And I know nothing will come out without saying you or me as insane..
The best may be..I should live like this feeling you up as my force..
Its a thin ray of hope..that reminds me..the doors up there are still not closed..


No comments:

Post a Comment