Saturday, March 16, 2013

Moving..dragging myself..unsuccessfully....



I tired so hard to forget you...
But its the smile that always makes me think of you :)
So called with a missing nose..
All I wanted and waited was actually to propose..

Else never got a chance to say those words..
Don't understand some how..where every time my rhyme actually goes..
Words are now all together made to repeat..
I have no words to describe me..rather than calling me decimated....else I would have rejoiced on my feet..

Is it the respect that has made me so much weak..
Or is it the fact I know as usual you will be reading this..keeping mum..making me guilty of my defeat..
I loved you more than any thing else..and even cried some time likea hell..
My happiness actually knew no bounds..but it was cut short..and that's when I fell..

From the virtue to the virtual world of mine..
I still see you...even when my eyes...are wet..and ask me "Is loving you was a crime ??"
Or the people might ask...how come you love and like some one...in short span..
The words I say....."She is the one" I have been missing every day...as it..my life was without a fan..

Need not have to convince any one to believe what I say..
Its the choice you and I make....says all...from this day to that day..
I might overshoot the emotions out of my head..
But the thing is..I had no one who was so much in me...like my destiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment