Sunday, May 19, 2013

Its all over me..



Every wondered what "IF" I would not have been a part of this story..
Trust me..it would have not made much of a difference by bringing in the much famed glory..
Its the "patience" tested time and again..which gets better of me..
Easiest way to forget is blaming the destiny....and set worries free..

This too has happened a lot many times..and need not deserve an explanation which seek attention..
A humble request is to please pray and think..before the words are spoken without a sanction..
I am not here to judge you by the mere facts...but yes..I might have my own way to narrate the truth...
Call it to be selfish and modified version of reality....and.that's how..I always come out from the woods...

Nevertheless....its the failure again..don't get angry ..but please accept this my miss..
With the reason's that define the world around me..sinking me and my family..deep inside with agony..
What else we can expect..but to accept..I am not good for any one...digesting the "word" with no regrets..
If you would have heard and felt..what I never said..all this is a myth pushing me near my death..

Say it to be other way round..the actions have some how..made me near the edge of self destruction..
Its all the more rules of the "GAME"..blaming it..and moving on with a self elation..
To Laugh is the only adjective and expression I have....explaining my present state...
So much easy is to make use of the "FATE"....to forget that "FATE FULL DATE"...

No comments:

Post a Comment