Monday, May 20, 2013

Wear my shoes...you STUPID..LITTLE IDIOT "DILMEET"...


That is the reason I get....with people begging me to put me in their shoes and realize..
What they have gone through in thier life....."Stressing" on the fact..dont worry just throw the dice..
As always usually..people think and consider me as their mice..
Pulling the plug ..moving away...with the most "abnoxious" reasons..handing me their slice..

Off course..none of my "prospective" one came to offer a reason..why not me ??
Me being a stupid little idiot posed myself with many names...requesting me to set free..
So far none of this has happened to ...except for me still looking at the "tree"..
I question myself...When it actually start ??..I replied it was a "stone" being thrown...cursing me..

Used to being "symbolically"..called a poor soul...seeking his blessing's and requesting to stop ignore..
The way I have always given you my heart out..expecting some thing in return was the only mess that put me doubt..
I know..I could not have ever made you understand...
How I actually feel....sinking slowly deep inside the sand..

Worst thing I could do is to come back to you as a consolation prize..
Lucky it may seem to you..but to be true it never felt me nice..
Considering myself as a prized possesion if the feeling I ever wanted you to have for me..
Dropping off was an easy option fro you....else you would have been here....chosing the words for my destiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment