Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A very long wait !!...



I waited and waited and waited......Any other option ? NO. Refreshed the page close to 4 times a minute..Please do not ask me for the calculations..But I admit its like killing me softly..Its like , I cannot explain. I do not want to write poems about any one, but for you and hopefully for us..During today's conversation with my cousin elder sis, all this kinda takes a heavy toll on you. I mean emotionally, it screws you down..The number of chapatti eaten , at what time you are having your food, your office work simply vanish off from your mind. Its like , growing on you slowly and slowly. And you cannot deny it. I guess the "JUICE is worth the SQUEEZE"..

I am simply amazed , for the number of time my cellphone gazed,
And he said please don't puzzle me again,
wait for the reply, and I promise it will not be in vain.
It came back for a fraction of a time ( my smile),
Wont be ok, unless I see the reply and will be fine.

Its like the weight of the expectations is self induced,
I guess you please put your ( Dilmeet) brain to some use,
Its like the oxygen that I breathe,
Only God knows how much I have before I sleep.

Never had a chance to say how much love and respect I have,
As deep inside I know its the only thing that I never ever had.

1 comment: