Tuesday, August 7, 2012

(Trust, Respect)....and (Expectations)..Difficult to strike a Balance. -*Edited*


Am I dead, or just happy in my bed,
 Actually took me by surprise, and never had a reply so wise.
I guess too short, or are you configuring me out for laugh?
A different name to pronounce, "H" is silent and invisible as I announce.

 Its hard to express the facts and make you ( Any one) believe,
 I am too tired to explain how it feels,
You expect too much, and they say your are a not having any luck..
, A bit quick, and I know but I wanted every thing with a word go.

 Not a way to laugh or to announce,
 It has been with me (My blog) and you simply cannot weigh it in ounce.
 Its the only way I have to feel you (Any one) up close,
 And as they say, why did't you propose ?

 I am actually making the most interesting reader a bit sad
, Even though I have not asked her for a dedicated feedback.
 So far so good, And I keeping my finger's crossed
hoping that I should......Perhaps go on.........................


No comments:

Post a Comment