Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Of a CONFUSED LOT ....POLKA DOTS..Kinda Happy.


Happy ??  I guess so !!

Keeping it crossed . I hope I get lucky. Who knows whats actually is in it ?
They call it insane, but I guess no pain means no gain. Does that mean the worst is over , Hope so.
I hope to lock down my brain forever. Its making a lot of noise this time around. O boy what a telepathy, Replied to every thing within an hour or so..

Dear Blog ,

Don't take me other wise. I love you. But the "ONE" is trying to dislodge you to the second spot. Don't worry I will see you everyday. And I know you have been with me all along. keeping every one at bay.Like my inner self. Don't get angry..But you will be hearing the results soon. And I will keep you busy.
Your Lovingly,
Blog master.



Keep it steady and slow, and avoid being low,
As some time it may sound great, But rest every thing else is fate.
Having no experience of what so ever of it,
Guess time was less , and it was not like a habit.

No regrets what so every,
It happens and you need not be to much clever,
I think God has some hard work to do,
Deserve before you get and say, "I DO".

Read some where that he (God) arrives on time,
For me he was always there in my so called lines,
Being patience and calm in it is hard to come by,
Words are few, and I don't know what I want to clarify.





No comments:

Post a Comment