Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Conventional Boring scenario..



As I remember the time to feel and to perceive what I have become..
I am actually waiting for you to explain it to me..rather than saying its done..
Most of the situation and the notations were unexplained..
And still you are asking me..did it actually pained ?

Worse it becomes by asking it again and again..
Its there some where at the back of my mind..and boy..it reappears..
Call it to be the obnoxious weed..
And I do not want you any more..to have some thing sort of a repeat..

Change may be is the virtue of time..else its the easy to hide behind the lines..
Don't know how come you come again..to say how much I have gained..
All I say to you Its been a hell of a boring thing..going in me without you..
Are you asking me for the reason to change it..let me say...please come with me for a drive to my moon..

No comments:

Post a Comment