Wednesday, December 5, 2012

If I could change......



If I could change every thing...from where would I actually start.
As its been a while since we have played our destined part.
I guess I want to make you close to me.
You simply have no idea how much actually I need you, to go from I to WE...

Yes..I like to be with you..
But..denying it will only cause me to be closer to the truth..
Some how I have not have accepted what has happened..
That only time and again has prompted me to plea to you, to come back from that end..

Fictional part is to much into me..that I strangely know what it is.
To believe it, that I am closer to you..I will probably need to kiss.
Don't worry it will be inline to make me feel sure..
You will actually not disappear leaving me asking for more..

What makes me happy is the smile I see on your face..
To be true..Its hard to imagine the world having actually not seen you for days.
That does not stop me from loving you.
We were actually made and sent in this world to be together as Two's...


No comments:

Post a Comment