Thursday, December 6, 2012

Life is a music..



Its actually quite strange that we assume about our perception to be true..
Even though the same applies for me when in virtue..
The so called idea of opinion is actually at fault..
No..its not like I have had anything besides you in my vault.

Desperation and frustration makes me to write about us.
To be true..I never think that I have missed you some where in the bus..
Just a delay of something sort of a mind make up..
But you have all the right to check me when I am in doubt..

I am not acting to be sarcastic ..but actually do not want to sound like a plastic.
And having you besides me is worth more than our last kiss..
Some thing is quite different....when I am with you..
Freeze the pane..as it looks beautiful with this view..


No comments:

Post a Comment