Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beleaguered Mind....with you my "ONE"..



I wanted to say..please put it like this and move on,
Saying a sorry and feeling guilty is worth it ..but the feeling is gone
Of the fact it some how has still associated me with you..
How ever I still always felt..what we had was simply the best and true.

You might deny it...but that does not make me think other wise..
Trust me...you have always been and remain as my lucky prize..
Irrespective even if we are not together..
To be true..its only one of the thing that have always have made me some what bothered..

Stories it looks like most of the time with he meanings not coming through..
Some time I feel as if I am begging it from you to show me some thing sort of a proof..
Deep in my heart I know and believe in you as its was never a spoof.
Only left with to shout on top of my voice that I love you standing up there on that roof..

No comments:

Post a Comment