Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If I could TURN back TIME for my "ONE"....


Will there be some one some day ? who will say I do not want you to go ?
Beyond time and the without looking at the watch..say "I do"...
Not just for the matter of words spoken...
But to actually understand...they meant much more ...rather than just said and done...

Happiness some time is simply...felt in the presence ..
And to be true..I am actually of the worried lot in your absence..
May be I think too much....making every thing out of nothing....simply creating a fuss..
Look back..its me who is actually running behind your moving bus..

I some how have always missed the opportunity ..
Call me to be a bit lackluster .... but the problem could be actually me..
Its not I tend to choke up at the actual moment..
To be true..I have never got a chance to say those three words..for that I am sorry and indeed repent..


No comments:

Post a Comment