Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I rewind...for you my "ONE"..



As I look back at the moments we shared..
Its always been an honor though repeatedly I might not have been all together fair..
Some thing perhaps was there between you and me..
Call it to be destiny..and we are sitting apart....perhaps blaming "HE"..

To be close is all I ever desired from you...
Happiness some time....makes me feel..am I still worth while to have actually been pursued..
Knocking at the door again and again..
Hoping for the gain..but only to see myself in much more pain..

Never ever I felt I missed you..
And you are always in here some were since June..
Might be a lucky affair..seems like..it was always there..
What ever be the reason...I know its you ...simply hiding away from me is now not at all fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment