Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Too much with and for my "ONE".....



me and you and the other way round you and me,
No matter how many times I write it..strike it...
Always it was and has been irreplaceable ..not even by a BIT..
Makes me feel so much confused..including the whole scenario..
Asking you never to leave me...with the words .."Please don't go"..

Yes its stuck in my head...which includes your pic and the last goodbye..
But frankly speaking I have dismissed this option completely..don't call me to be shy..
Just the name of you , makes that smile to come again..
which truly some what sub dudes the insane pain..

Might go all over again repeating the lines and the words..
Which have lost their meaning and the fragrance..call them to be dried or deprived of LOVE..
All I am saying is to let them be happy again..with your irresistible touch...
Keeping a mum sad face with fingers crossed...and seeing you with a teary eyes..hope I am not asking for too much..


No comments:

Post a Comment