Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Continuous........For my "ONE"



Wicked it is...explaining the situation I am presently stuck with..
Does it mean..I am trying hard not to leave your from me..my miss..
What ever ..as they say..its foolish of me to expect you to come back..
After what I have done..simply irreplaceable..as its the truth that has haunted me since that..

Call it to be like..as if.I have been asked to separate me from my soul..
How could that be ever possible..as I still wait for you standing next to the pole.
Call me to be a beleaguered one...and yes I dream of you as my ONE..
From that day to some day..it never felt..as if I am complete..

Please take me away from you...some thing troubles me from inside..
Really hard to control myself..as it too difficult for me to confide..
Do not read me..from standing up there..
Come closer..as I am not afraid to admit anything..as Finally its the time to come out with our flair...

No comments:

Post a Comment