Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Where I left...you.....My "ONE"...



Some where I left you on my back...
Was it only for some time..and never knew you will come to me just like that...
And say..how could you forget me ??....if I was your destiny..
I laughed and stopped for a moment..gazed at you...looked like as if you are some where in me..

To make it sound worth every pound...
It was has always been the matter of those words..
If spoken for you..could have easily changed the so called course of the destiny..
Easily defined the language between us..guess it was only you and me...

No one could understand what we had...
Blamed time and again for living in the so called self induced exile of the past..
Now the reasons's and the letters laugh on me..for the explanations given..
Twisting them time and again for a PRAY to GOD..some day YOU and ME just might again begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment