Monday, March 18, 2013

A new Meaning..



Don't know..what to write..
As almost and every time..I know..I recite..
My so called agony and pain..
To be true..its the perception that has all the more to be blamed..

Behind  the background...the music is a bit different...
Call it be..monotonous..but its inconsistent..
The so called lines and the rhymes some how....and lost the fragrance and the meaning..
Am I so much in secure..about my inside feeling..

And some how..I always tend to be cautious..not to exaggerate my emotions..
But I know..what I try..in the end..it happens to be only false notions..
Of the so called explanations..and the plea of consideration..
As if nothing happened between us..and it was...as if..only persuasions..

I have nothing more to day...than to perceive...
What I see of you..in me.. that always make me believe..
Some day..you will come back to see..
There is a man standing still..who only wishes you to be with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment