Friday, March 22, 2013

Strange it is...



When ever you try to run away..there is always some one to catch you..
To make you feel alive, and its this feeling...of eagerness that has left me glued to you..
A sense of exhilaration...inside you..rushing in into yourself..
Expressing the emotions to the core .....from that shelf..

I guess..I will never understand the complexity of emotions..
To simple at times...but in the end its all about..explanations..
Wishing and hoping for a better world is difficult to understand..
As if you are picking some one just like your self from the DNA strand..

Why..?? perhaps is the question asked most of the time..
Its better to say..I do not want myself to be late..expressing myself through the lines..
That is were you come to my rescue..I mean my blog..
No one have actually understood me...to be true its all about clearing the air below the fog..

Some time..I have to ask my self to stop myself..to avoid getting hurt...
As it always have been the expectations that have made the condition worse..
May be..it not good to expect..but how could I have allowed this feeling to seep in..
And I have always loved you from my heart..Till there is last breath left in me.. I only wish and hope that some how it finally begin.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment