Saturday, March 23, 2013

And I still loveeeeee your smile :)



It does not matter what if I have torn the sheet..
Which had your name....and I saw it every day to believe..
Some how..some day it might work..
Keeping me awake from the night.....with hope..what if we were..

Obviously together forever..as our wishes always were..
Of you and me only..holding hands...getting old..and now it seems worse..
I cannot make my self to consider and believe...you are not near me..
The stupid blame game has started in the mind..cursing my destiny..

What if I could only remember the good times we had...
Perhaps it would be better than finding a reason..why it did not work out..despite the fact..it made us glad..
To be in each other's company felt like I was in some what another world of divinity..
Guess what it was not there to be..as the feeling now is seeping in facing the reality..

Of the world..of which I am actually not a part..
As the reason's may oblige ..but home come..I can trust again and convince my heart..
Obviously ..deep inside the feeling of love is still the same..
And it was only you.....with whom I felt..there could actually be no other..better to pursue..

No comments:

Post a Comment