Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just a Silly Stupid Blogger boy...



As I move ahead of time..so has my sub titles and name increased..
The adjectives have been changed..to my so called explanation of being subjective..
Its a simple wish of blogger boy to love you...more than anyone could have imagined..
Nevertheless...its the time to realize the reality that my wishes and hope have actually met a dead end..

If my tears could have meant anything to you..
At present you would have been sitting next to me..catching them before they fall..
You also know..this is how I could somehow..get me out from you...
I wish I could have told you..its not helping me..its the point I only want to make..thats all..

Life has never be the same..as it was..some time back..
It drops like a rain..giving me some relief...living with a lie hoping it might come on track..
Blame it on me..as its me only who keeps on looking at what happened...
But if moving on was so easy...I could have easily bucked off that trend..

I know..I will not be able to ask you for a reply..nor is I want to wish you good bye..
Its the respect and undying love I have for you...Somewhat keeping you alive..and don't feel shy..
Selfish is what you can correlate the latest of the words for living in a fantasy..
I will pray for you...hope you get the best one..with whom you actually want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment