Saturday, April 6, 2013

Used, refused, confused.....like a fuse....



Time and again..people come and spit on your face..
What do you do..go to them...showing them wiping it up with disgrace..
It happens all the time...when you let some so much into you..
Best is to get yourself compared being blind..

Of no reason to what soever you have made your life a hell..
Knowingly not awaking from the dream to realize the truth..guess you are still waiting for that bell..
Which will never come...stop yourself of being an object of fun..
I am not a saint here to forgive anyone...its time you realize still a lot is left in life to begun..

You fall with each date , each month..making you realize what you lost..
All the so called faith in him goes away in a fraction for a toss..
It makes me feel in human of not being able to move on so easily as you do..
Not blaming the intentions of a relation...but its me..who still expects much more than just a true love..

I know..I will not be able to get what I want..and is it to hard to expect what I want..
Cannot force someone to love me..but there is nobody who want's me more than me ??
Blame it on my mind who throws out an open question all the time...
And Is it to hard to say..I want you back...which I know is not possible likes my love for the rhyme...

No comments:

Post a Comment