Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How could I never explain it to you..



Off late I have realized its the height that matters...forget about the sight..
Heavy beard ...a short stance..heavy built..to be true the reason's are plenty..
But all of them pointing towards a conclusion without a confusion..
Sorry is the world..which has actually replaced rejection due to fusion...

Some even call to ask the time..
Complaining and explaining the reason...of being manglik ....but all they want is the partner to be fine..
Its so sick to be out there alone..facing the wrath of time and people all the time..
God forbid..but how have we become....cursing the creation of him..and then..calling it to be divine..

It was with a simple wish and the hope I begun..
And now left with broken hands...kneeling on my knees..dragging myself....like a joke of others for fun..
But everything starts of like a sinusoidal wave...peaking up at time..but in the end..it my so called fate..
Which has always somehow..kept me away from you for some date..

To be true..I am tired of seeing so much of you..in every one..
The question every time I ask..why why why.....and why the hell..it never begun ??
Can't explain the frustration that I have in my head..
Makes me feel unwanted..as its better to have actually been dead..


No comments:

Post a Comment