Sunday, April 28, 2013

Redefine myself..again..



Happiness has a new definition today..seeing you accepting the fate...
And its this feeling of now nothing can go wrong....beckons me to remember the date..
Off course..with you getting bottomed out to the core..
There is absolutely nothing bad can happen...as you are now tied to the floor..

With rise up being the only....chance in which you can bet..
Perhaps that has actually made me somewhat..calm..and I can hope to plan with no regrets..
Thinking of you again and again..makes me...deceptive of the truth..
What if..my so called self contentment is a again going so shake me to the roots..

Now, its not about the ability to stand up and move on...
But betting it out on the correct one's...and not regretting is better than just by simply associated with being gone..
I am not able understand....why I always stand up..and hope to see you around..
As inside I know..I am still living in my own world of hoping to be actually found..

Did you ask me..by whom...I guess..you actually know my "ONE"
As its all because of her.I have got the strength to stand up and begun..
To the unkown that beckons me to come back..and be what I was..
Only to wish to seek your hand and rise up...and lets capture the loving moment with a pause..

No comments:

Post a Comment