Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Laugh at the reason..



Funny it is to understand the wave of expectations..
As you are only left with consideration of hesitation..
Realizing in acceptance of the fate and left with a date..
There is all the more no option left...except to wait...

I being an emotional fool trying to explain..
Give it a shot, irrespective of thinking about the gains..
But the only words I hear..is of "IF's and But's"
And ultimately it leads to the aggravation of excruciating pain...

Never ever given a chance to change the decision..
Else it was in every one's mind...making it the point od confusion..
Let me add the view point for clarity...
Was the "NO" left as the only word fullfilling the formality...

Its not the blame I want you to be associated with..
As it was in me...who is empty inside..not to be your destiny..
Hope you could understand the wishes I have for you...
I have always loved you..."IF" you could hear the words more than the truth...


1 comment: