Friday, May 3, 2013

I know this insane feeling..and I bet its mutual :)



 I know what you have gone through,
Keeping the cards up close not to divulge the truth,
Till the time comes near....I know what lay's beneath you besides the fear..
Some how ...that feeling has come back..finally with a smile my dear..

With the happiness actually knowing no bounds...
All I can say.....I want to do a full circle with merry go round..
And how can I explain you..how do I actually feel...
Only I can say....my dreams have been realized from reel to real..

Patience some how has paid me with a precious gift..
I will forever cherrish the memories ...with an emotional mix...
Thanking GOD time and again...
Can't actually wait to be with my partner..I know I am being freakishly insane..

Could this be the start of a new begining..
Bet it is..as this relation has established my faith in the feeling...
To love you more and more with each day passing by..
I promise you will never ever let you go away from my sight..

No comments:

Post a Comment