Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Passive Obsession....with a "Red light"...grows everyday...



What makes me write this is the words that I only have in consolation..
Which actually are no where helpful to make me rise up from the disastrous state of isolation..
He only knows who I should beckon and fall upon and seek solace..
I know..you once jokingly said...nothing lasts..and so is the pain behind this phase..

Never did I come back to you..to say..watch me....still stuck up to find a way out from those days..
To the every one I know...this face seems to tell a different a different story..but no longer now it pays..
As they also know you left me in here..with a "sentence" to hang up for a life time..
Blamed my decision....and mockingly said..it was my and my bad craze that will never shine..

In the end it did turn back to normal...all I ever wanted was your patience standing up there..
Its hard to accept..but yes..I was never good enough for you...."mad" is the word..that actually might sound fair..
Obsession with the red light never ends..as I still have my look to the cellphone...
Shaking up my head in the distress..as it was just a "reply"..I admit I did burst out in tears and do.moan..

For that "affection" of belonging that never came...I am sorry if I ever forced you for that..
Present situation is still a bit tricky..but some how I avoid falling flat in front of my parents...admitting I have lost the track..
Of the time and the unsung "words"...who I actually wanted to be my winning score towards your heart..
Hope it may seem to fade away every day...All I wanted to know..are you listening..or patiently waiting for a new start..

No comments:

Post a Comment