Saturday, June 1, 2013

Scroll down..."you" SHORT MAN........



I know...most of the times I have not been true...
Can't stop...and had to say those words..before I they were for you...
Yes...I accept...it might now feel you strange..
Was not a trick...but its just I wanted you back ..desperately in that frame...

Every now and then..I had to make u realize..
Its not over...and can't you just see me happy behind those blue eyes...
I know..this conversation now will not have any feelings...
Call it to be my "luck"...and the word "forever" now hold no meaning...

Obviously the words used here are all the more outdated..
Repeating the same thing.ever time..with you thinking me being sedated..
Its not the way I wanted myself to react..
Guess..what.it was much easier to say then to travel time back...

The lines though have lost the very essence of being true from my heart...
I know you must have felt..."I must be prepared as the blogger boy is again going to fart"
Its not the emotions that I want me and you to hide..
Let me repeat again..to love and forget some is not that easy..as if you are rolling up the dice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment