Wednesday, August 29, 2012

From Guru Grantth Sahib - Hum Nahe changeee bura na koe..

That is how I TRUSTED you..


I was lucky today to capture one of the best moments in a metro..
A girl crying on a cell phone..probably I know the reason why ?
A couple knocking off their head in a accident..and then laugh riot begins !!
Married couple holding hand while one is sitting, while their eyes kept on talking !!
A pregnant lady being moved off very slowly to women's compartment by her husband !!
Offering a seat to a old man !!

You touch all these great moments by a day, and feel proud to be an eyewitness to them. Indeed it feels great, considering the plight or condition I am in...Self respect and being true to yourself is all that matters to me in any condition Everything has to be transparent as a glass to start anything, with no ego off course..I have never in my life offended anyone intentionally or un intentionally based on any aspect..Be it physical or emotional. A happy go lucky person, with a simple view towards life..To give respect and to have the same vice versa...I never ever had any expectation from any one..Just wanted a person to full fill my "DEAD" dreams..Be it of buying a car, visiting new places, buying nnn number of new things..and I know I have lost it..My inspiration picture is still a faded one..and getting shoddy as the time progresses..May be its my eye sight I am having issues with..Not clear enough to perceive what's gona happen next...

I am having issues configuring myself according to this world..Still in process of learning that even while having a clear heart and a simple wish, I am at a dead end like this..Not able to explain myself and digest the fact that what has happened..Its very very very hard to divert me from this.

I never wanted myself to be in this situation,
And I have cried a lot, feeling pensive in this,
All I ask myself..Am I a girl ?
The reply came from GOD..Don't worry son its only you have a clear heart.

So is the clear heart always ready to be beaten like this and left to die,
and why in the end its always me left to cry.
He (GOD) replied I have no answer's for it son,
Its you who always wanted and connected to be much more than having none.

Its like you have always done things you wanted, and then asked to me to give it a thought,
I say you do the things that I have asked you to do, then you will get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment