Friday, August 31, 2012

I am SORRY...and I will WAIT (with PATIENCE of SHE, "as you are better" and not MINE).. I mean I am a FOOL..I know...I am a bad BLOGGER BOY.

I am sorry..you meant more than a world for me...


I am having a picture of you as my wall paper..I am sorry..Could not resist myself..I am sorry...And I am a DONKEY..all the bad names associated with me...but please come back..I am a selfish person..and I want me to be happy ..not respected other person's feelings...I am sorry..please.. 


I am an a mad man..I got to know it today..specifically in my way of a "BLOG"..I PUBLICLY TENDER AN APOLOGY to the "ONE" and I mean " THE ONLY ONE"..and I AM AN ASS...I want you to be happy ..and will wait with your PATIENCE and not MINE..You are one the best thing that could or would have ever happened to me lately..I kept on searching for you on net..and used help of external resources..I went to your work place..just Gazed at your WHITE building on the highway.reading the hindi and English description of it.. I heard you song  "N" number of times..But did not have guts to say it to you..Dear "*******" I have no hesitation to admit like a mad person.

."I LIKE YOU"..

Not more by a dozen...not by a fraction but more than what I LIKE MYSELF..I know you would have heard this from me in previous chat..But it is this way I am BORN..Ie mad actually..I cannot help..but my cerebrum and cerebellum are not developed in this front..and I need "YOU" to guide me through this all along..All my dreams were dead Till I met you..and now I want them to make it true through..Buying you a new car..making you learn how to drive... Dropping you off to your college..and then picking you up and taking you to "HALDIRAM"...all that I have planned...what an ass bag I am...


This is a DUMB man..saying sorry...and apologizing in public that he is wants you to pllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssss.....give him one more chance....i bet you will not regret this "EVER"...........

I am sorry..its written in "BOLD"...and "underlined"...You have all the right to "scold me"...you have all the right to beat me...you have all the right...

One thing you should know that all this ..I mean all this has been done to be WITH you. Asking every one to be meet you at a common platform was all done ..as I wanted you more than me....I never ever said those words to you..and In case they have hurt you..I take them back...It was never meant to hurt you..In any sense and I am a a big fool....and I AM SORRY...Please forgive me...

2 comments:

  1. Dear brother
    refrain from use of such trashy language. i know you use your blog for venting purposes, but it can be done without the use of such language.
    P.S. stop being so self-depreciating Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sister..
    Same has been edited..But as confessed to you..I have ruined a life of an innocent person..and trust me.your brother is not a good person to be with..I am sorry to her to you..and to my parents..and tiny didi..ankur..uday..to every one..who have trusted me actually.

    ReplyDelete