Monday, August 27, 2012

Marriage and Sales office GHAZIABAD....Poles apart..NOT NOW actually..

Thank you..for cheering me up..Including Gulati Sir..



Some one said....."Being married to some body is like going through nine yards"..Yes we all have had our shares of failures..Some are though memorable to make , break you, bend you, mend you in many ways that you cannot actually imagine..As they say.

"GOD punishes the one the most, who he LOVES the most"..
And I am happy to be the loved one..

How can we forget our sales office Ghaziabad. We were 7 "UNMARRIED" person in it, thinking of a "PUJA" to make it happen..But I guess one of our colleagues has broken the jinx in such a manner that, we all are closing our PPAP (Production part approval process with the approval of the pilot lot ) in third quarter itself. A target well achieved and calls for a toast.. I was the odd one out, and they give the reason "YOU CHANGED THE COMPANY"..may be ..But now the get together's are much more fun. The "entertainment has doubled and so has our bills..and who is complaining ??..I mean none..The togetherness still remains irrespective of the fact that we do not speak with each other for weeks..But as a call comes, it starts of with "SAALE KAHAN THAA??"...yaad a gaye...toh zaroor kuch kaam hoga....

Hum hai rahee pyar kee....Hum se kuch na boliyea...
Joh bhi pyar se mila..Hum usee ke ho liyea..

It was indeed a strange fact...and It was like a curse, but some how now the things have worked in so well they are hard to stop by..From going to parties to actually enjoying. I mean I am "laughing" in every photo..We belong to the rapid fire generation .

We actually want to have all the thing, without going through the pain..

Call it to be perfect..or else focused..But a well executed is half done. You have to play perfectly unless its complete.. I mean done till the end. From the heartbreaks to the blog..to the booze ..to the late night without sleep..to cry alone with a pillow..to hiding your face, when its yellow...I wish I can be ant..So much focused in its work, that she can actually gives inspiration to many people..Its not over unless its over..We are born like this to give a tough till the end, and never to quit..Some time we fell down ( in a marriage), frustrated, help less, speechless...unconvinced..died down..lonely..But you have those beautiful words to speak to "I LOVE YOU"...Oh my my..hearing that, your wife is "unconditionally yours"..I am happy for all of you..Arvind..Harvinder..Sunender...Azad..Vipul..Aftab...You are the blessed one's to have found the "ONE" in your life. I pray for your happiness and may you get all the love and affection of your loved one....I never told you, why I am like this...May be latter..as this blog is dedicated to all of you..I am happy to see 2 phones in your hand...Escaping from the table for loo, and coming in after an hour feeling relieved...oh ho...its not like you think..its the phone that has helped to actually  get him relieved...from the LIVE FEEDS to the "WHAT's APP usage to reply to the message..from the calling cards to the flowers...from the gifts to get just a glimpse of her..Consider your self lucky and blessed..Its the best thing that could have ever happened to you all..I know you will not be reading it anyway...but your names have been marked with bold..just to get an Idea..I value the time spent with..

Wishing you all a very happy married live..courtship period..May GOD BLESS you and your partner with lots and lots of lovely and beautiful creations in years to come..

Thank you.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment