Friday, October 26, 2012

A Promise made to the "One"..




No one knew how may times I cried.
Perhaps till date I have not at any single time lied..
For a wish to be with you,
As some thing is lost if I am not able to see you...still I say I do..

Word have a meaning with your name,
Before or After , does not mean they are in vain.
Never was it simple to be together..
I know , I am no good for you..to be there forever..

Trying to raise my level up,
To reach you, and say.."Lets forget the past" and start a fresh.
Promise you this time it will not end up in a mess..
Please give me a chance again, to prove myself again.
.and May god bless and take away all my pain..


Helpless is the word that has been recently attached.
Seeing you from the window, all I am hoping lets get together and get it patched..
I am waiting for the moment till you make up your mind.
As said earlier.."Its tough for me to see you in and from my behind"..

No comments:

Post a Comment