Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Really Bored..



Seriously bored and tried..
I think..its about time and I should have retired..
For the silly things I always do..
Really none of them have any meaning..except..I am writing to be with you..

The meaning..or the reason I do not have,
Nor it is the thing..I seek in your lab..
Of course its done for you..
Definition is hard to find all through..

Perhaps its a big long wait for which I am afraid..
No...its not like I have made them go fade..
The color perhaps have gone dull..
Or Is it I am happy to switch them off with a kill..



Simply freaking out at times to be with you,
I can't concentrate on anything....without having your view..
The question that comes in my mind..is have I accepted the truth ?
No..is my answer..and I am happy to live with a lie..till I wake up to see me in front of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment