Monday, October 22, 2012

Dependence...on "ONE"..



The dependence of my happiness is the fact I have accepted..
May be some day I and you will understand it was much more than just mere being reflected..
No..its nothing as you feel I am stalking..
Yes indeed..I admit standing there knocking..

To easy to say and believe..
It takes a heart out to say..Am I relieved ?
The answer to which I do not have..
Could be telling a lie for you...I think I am not bad..

Morning have a smile of you..
As the day progress I feel your sight inside as truth..
Learned to live along and carry on...
Its the voice inside my head..that loves you ..Even though you are gone.



Disturbing...Stalking..seeking your attention..in some context could not be ruled out..
I wish you could see from my world...how it is ? ..without..
Every word have only one meaning of seeking an apology, begging you to come back..
Never could have imagine I will be like this..Seriously being with you is the only wish I ever had..

No comments:

Post a Comment