Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Mind




I am having those words in my head.
Perhaps the truth I always wanted to know..was out ..before we reach that bend..
Seriously I do not wanted this to be like THIS..
The book mark on my laptop do not seem to disappear..and I know I am nearing the end of this year..

Your name..your college..the last words some how on every day makes me realize what I have done.
I am sorry and apologies for the promise made..and simply it was not for fun..
Knowing and believing the truth is had to come by after what have happened.
Do not regret the fact..but only ashamed of myself...and I hope its not the end..

The feeling is like a mixed bag of emotions..I want to cry..only thing holding my self is your wish..
Not blaming myself..even though nothing has worked for us..and can accept the decision as his..
Hard to let the one go besides you, cant even say HI..as it will trouble her more..
But please tell me the way to be with you..and I see my self with any one else in this world..

No comments:

Post a Comment