Monday, October 29, 2012

Obvious reason..Is "YOU"...



Drifting apart has only one thing common at any point..
Its followed by a long meaning full and a strange reason...which say's "We do not bind"..
I agree to the expression on the face..
True it is..besides not having lines "doubly" made..

The blame game happens at last,
 And you simply forget "she" was the one for whom you have kept the fast.
Any way the only option is to pray for her well being..
Knowing the fact, she does not wishes to be close to you.. and be like  "never seen"..

I am sorry..but its the happiness I want to see on your face..
As this feeling is killing e softly..and is like falling to disgrace..
Every morning is like a painful reminder for what I have done..
Trying hard to keep my past at bay..Lets try to come again that is the only wish I have on my tongue..



Biting myself to realize its the present I have to live in..
The dreams are freezed and some one has thrown them in that bin..
For days I have been trying to get them and join together..
Its the only Feeling that every time makes me breath better and better....

No comments:

Post a Comment