Friday, November 2, 2012

Words....





Just a reminder of my dream, I was down there,
Standing on my feat, and in a flash every thing disappeared..
I wanted to shout..call for help..Ask the next person where I am ..as I beam?
Next moment it shook me like any thing and I woke.Thank God it was a dream.

Imagine, rehearsed the same situation almost 100 times to have perfection..
Yes its true, I lack the experience to have some sort of a connection..
Words and the language as apt as it could be..
Forget about the date and time..its been years since I have been waiting for it to fall from trees.

The IF's and But's are all up there in galore,
As they see me standing alone on the dance floor..
I might sound a bit overexcited in my lines above..
Being perfect , finicky or lazy..and its a thin line which I am trying to walk this time..



Out of my mind to have tried to describe you in my words..
Is it really worth this much or I am fooling my self with the verse..
"MY PRECIOUS" is simply awesome..she thinks I am fat..with a fat bum..
How could this be I asked her to explain? and as they say..
And as they say..its difficult to win an argument with a "LADY"..I am emphasizing this again..

Perhaps by now my lines would have been seeped into your head..
If this is so..then may be the telepathy can work..and I can stop writing down to address..
Lines are Like a prayer to God..that wishes hope and the best for you..
Even though its not me.I will stand there to see you happy...accepting the truth as my destiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment